Monday Feb 27, 2023
Randi Roberts on Should Organizations Retain or NOT their People?
Do you still remember the highlights in the news of "People keep quitting at record levels"? Well even if it is not over, companies are still trying to attract and retain employees in the same old ways.
Two out of five employees are still thinking of quitting globally.
It is time to get real insights about people's retention from somebody who has the heart, mind and experience in career crafting Randi Roberts.
About my guest Randi Roberts
At heart, Randi is a hippie with an Ivy League education, she has been a senior executive at Novartis and some other pharma companies.
After an exceptional career at executive level, She has created a practice on C-suite level coaching through the Randi Roberts Coaching company.
Randi has her own podcast called The Fulfilling Career, Happy Life Podcast.
Get in touch with Randi at www.randirobertscoaching.com
Access her FREE Career Satisfaction Assessment
What we discussed in this episode with Randi Roberts on Should Organizations Retain or NOT their People?
- What are the major reasons for people that want to change jobs today?
- Post Great resignation - has the trend stabilized? Is less people leaving - is there different reasons to leave?
- Is there anything that companies can start doing to better retain people?
- Let’s push the envelope - maybe people leaving their jobs to experiment with their lives is positive for organizations - instead of doing their best for retaining people, it is best for organizations to adapt and let them go and even let them come back. What is your take on this?
- Should companies support employees who wants to identify their life purpose even if it means that leave their job? what would be the benefits for organizations?
- Is there a way to help people assess better if leaving their jobs will give them fulfillment?
This episode is hosted by Ivan Palomino - He is a Learning Strategist and Behavioral Designer. He helps organizations build human-centric work cultures.
This episode is brought to you by PeopleKult - the next generation work culture powered by brain and data science.
🔴 If you enjoy this episode you will also like this article on Toxic Work Culture: The Silent Killer in the Workplace
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.