Tuesday Dec 13, 2022
Claire Boscq on How Great Work Cultures can make Great Customer Experiences
The way organizations treat their people reflects on their customers - a work culture that is driven by the level of happiness of employees boosts the bottom line of any company.
In the book Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion and Purpose, Tony Hsie describes how Zappos defined their culture:
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire company-not just a department
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a business
- Help employees grow-both personally and professionally
- Seek to change the world
- Pay new employees to leave their company if the employee felt - there wasn't a fit
Oh, and make money too . . .
It sounds crazy? right?
I found a great believer in these principles to be my guest: Claire Boscq
About Claire Boscq
Claire is an international Award Winning Customer Experience Expert, The BizShui Creator, Keynote Speaker & Consultant Awarded No 3 Top Global Customer Service Guru with three decades of expertise. Claire is an authority in the Customer Experience Industry. Author of 4 books; with a No 1 Amazon Best Seller in 2020.
And the great news is that she just moved from her beautiful island of Jersey! to Dubai 🎉
Claire's website: https://claireboscq.com/
Her latest book: BizShui, 9 Keys to Feng Shui your Business for Success: Enhance Customer Experience, Optimize Employee Productivity, Increase your Profitability
What we discussed with Claire Boscq:
- How do you define what is a Service oriented Culture?
- Can toxic work cultures still have great Customer Experience?
- What are the major misconceptions regarding Customer Experience (CX)? What are the non-negotiables in CX?
- Who should be accountable in the organization to define how and what should be in the bucket list of CX?
- How do we make sure that departments that are not directly involved in CX feel part of the objective: Customer Experience or Customer Happiness?
- What are companies doing right or wrong on Customer Experience?
- What actions that could be implemented tomorrow can you suggest for corporates to align their business culture to more customer centric
Are you wondering how to create great work culture by being a great leader - Read our book 👇
The rough guide to awesome leadership: A brain friendly approach to take action and be an inspiring leader
It is just launched in Amazon https://www.amazon.com/rough-guide-awesome-leadership-inspiring-ebook/dp/B0BNLMM779
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.